Your donation to SASS helps us to provide our empowerment-based, survivor-centered services to survivors of sexual violence 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the year. Donations to SASS are tax deductible.
You can make a donation to SASS online through JustGive.org by clicking the button below:
Or, mail a check to:
591 W 19th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97401
What Can Your Donation Do?
- A gift of $20 can provide one night of support group, so survivors can heal in a safe and supportive environment.
- A gift of $30 can provide coverage for one day or evening crisis line shift.
- A gift of $50 can provide a table at one community outreach event to raise
- awareness about sexual violence.
- A gift of $75 can provide training for one volunteer advocate.
- A gift of $100 can provide one month of interpretation services on our crisis line for survivors who speak a language other than English.
- A gift of $150 can provide 24 hours of coverage on the crisis line over the weekend.
- A gift of $200 can provide one facilitator for an 8 week support group.
- A gift of $250 can provide overnight coverage for the crisis line for one week.
- A gift of $500 can provide one month of service to ensure that the 24-hour crisis line is always answered on evenings and weekends.
- A gift of $1,000 can provide overnight coverage for the crisis line for one month.
You can even designate your gift for a specific program, such as:
- 24-hour Crisis Line
- Support Groups
- Outreach & Education
Become a SASS Sustainer and help ensure that there are always services for survivors!
By making an annual pledge or a monthly donation, you can help ensure that SASS services are always available for survivors when they need them. Monthly donations can be set up online through JustGive.org by clicking the “Donate Now” button above, or download our Sustainer pledge form.
For more information about setting up pledges and recurring donations, contact Brie Akins at 541-484-9791 x307.
Shop & Dine to Support SASS
An easy way to give!
You can raise funds for SASS by using our Amazon Shopping Portal using the link below or find us by searching on AmazonSmile.
eScrip Shopping Program
Register your grocery loyalty cards, credit card, and debit/ATM card and shop at participating merchants, including Market of Choice and Safeway, and a portion of your purchase will be donated back to SASS. Just search “Sexual Assault Support Services” in the organization search box. The eScrip program pairs retail stores, restaurants, and other businesses who would like to donate to worthy causes with non-profit charities by offering a chance for charity supporters to donate by shopping, patronizing, and dining out. The eScrip program keeps card and personal information safe and secure.
Click the image above to learn more and register.
Fiscal Year June 1, 2013 to July 31, 2014