SASS is currently hiring for a Rural Outreach Coordinator! The Rural Outreach Coordinator is responsible for providing outreach to rural communities, crisis intervention, advocacy, and support for both Spanish and English speaking survivors of sexual violence with an emphasis on those in rural communities. For a full job description, please click here.
To apply, or if you have questions, submit the following to volunteer@sass-Iane.org:
- cover letter
- answers to the following questions (please limit your responses to 3 pages total):
- Why do you want to work at Sexual Assault Support Services?
- Please review the job description and describe your relevant experience and qualifications.
- What do you believe are the underlying causes of sexual violence and how can sexual violence be prevented?
- What are some additional challenges/barriers faced by survivors from rural communities, communities of color, and/or marginalized communities?
Position open until filled.