SASS is Hiring!
Thank you for your interest in working at SASS! We are a progressive, inclusive non-profit serving survivors of sexual violence, their partners, friends and families in Lane County since 1991.
- We are currently accepting applications for the following positions (please click the link for job description):
Folks from historically marginalized communities are strongly encouraged to apply. Positions are open until filled.
To apply, submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- Answers to the following questions (please limit your responses to 3 pages total):
- Please review the job description and describe your relevant experience and qualifications.
- What does trauma informed advocacy for survivors of sexual violence mean to you?
- What are some additional challenges/barriers faced by survivors from rural communities, communities of color, and other historically marginalized communities (e.g. Tribal Nations, LGBTQIA2S+ community)?