Volunteer & Internship Opportunities:
Fall Training 2017 Registration Materials are now available!
Please fill out the online form and someone will contact you with training details (schedule, location, etc…).
There are currently no internships open.
SASS Volunteer Program: for people who want to make a difference.
It is about:
- offering crisis-response and long-term support to survivors of sexual assault and abuse—of all genders and orientations, as well as their partners, friends and families
- dedication to empowerment, self-determination, cooperation, equitable access to resources and services, the right to reproductive choice, and recognizing and resisting oppression, discrimination and abuses of power
- the movement to end sexual violence and the right of all people to live free from the fear of violence
SASS Volunteers Contribute by:
- Providing peer support to clients
- Answering the crisis line
- Leading a support group
- Staffing information booths
- Coordinating events
- Providing legal/medical advocacy
- Staffing the office
- Serving on the Board of Directors
- Facilitating presentations to community groups and students