SASS Volunteer Program: for people who want to make a difference.
It is about:
- offering crisis-response and long-term support to survivors of sexual assault and abuse—of all genders and orientations, as well as their partners, friends and families
- dedication to empowerment, self-determination, cooperation, equitable access to resources and services, the right to reproductive choice, and recognizing and resisting oppression, discrimination and abuses of power
- the movement to end sexual violence and the right of all people to live free from the fear of violence
Volunteer & Internship Opportunities:
Volunteer Training Registration is Now Open!!
Please fill out an application here, for questions, contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (541)484-9791 ext. 317
No internships currently open.
- Providing peer support to clients
- Answering the crisis line
- Leading a support group
- Staffing information booths
- Coordinating events
- Providing legal/medical advocacy
- Staffing the office
- Serving on the Board of Directors
- Facilitating presentations to community groups and students
SASS typically offers our volunteer training 2 times a year. For more information about volunteering at SASS, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at:
541-484-9791 ext. 317