Volunteer & Internship Opportunities:
We are currently accepting applications for our 2018 Winter Training Seminar. Apply here!
There are currently no internships open.
SASS Volunteer Program: for people who want to make a difference.
It is about:
- offering crisis-response and long-term support to survivors of sexual assault and abuse—of all genders and orientations, as well as their partners, friends and families
- dedication to empowerment, self-determination, cooperation, equitable access to resources and services, the right to reproductive choice, and recognizing and resisting oppression, discrimination and abuses of power
- the movement to end sexual violence and the right of all people to live free from the fear of violence
SASS Volunteers Contribute by:
- Providing peer support to clients
- Answering the crisis line
- Leading a support group
- Staffing information booths
- Coordinating events
- Providing legal/medical advocacy
- Staffing the office
- Serving on the Board of Directors
- Facilitating presentations to community groups and students