State and University employees can now support Sexual Assault Support Services through the Charitable Fund Drive using code “4435”
Giving Online is Easy and Secure:
- Go to ecfd.oregon.gov and click on “PLEDGE NOW“
- Click “LOG IN” and enter the “iPledgeOnline” giving site by typing in your:
- Username = your employee ID number, including all zeros (and begins with “OR” if you work for a state agency).
- Password = either the password you chose in a previous year OR your first name and last name in ALL CAPS, with no space between (if you’ve never pledged online before = example: JANESMITH). If this is your first time pledging online, you will be asked for your email address and your state agency and location.
- Enter your pledge amount, use the code “4435” to allocate your gift to Sexual Assault Support Services, and provide contact information.
- Submit your pledge – and you’re done! Your gift will start with your first paycheck of 2014.
Thank you for your support – when you make a donation to Sexual Assault Support Services through the State Employees Charitable Fund Drive, you are helping to ensure services for survivors are available whenever they need them!